by David Dahlbacka in All Ages, Beat Reporter, City Finances, Development and Zoning, Environment and Open Space, Events, Green Line, Neighborhoods and Squares, Union Square
Posted on September 23, 2012 at 5:05 pm
|September 25, 2012|
|6:00 pm||to||8:00 pm|
Tue. Sep. 25 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Somerville City Hall
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
This is a special meeting of the BOA Housing and Community Development Committee.
Agenda includes a discussion and possible vote on the Union Square Revitalization Plan.
The HCD Committee evaluates proposed zoning changes and makes recommendations to the BOA.
For more information, see:
- Union Square Revitalization Plan
- Beat Report: 9/19/12 Public Hearing on Union Square Revitalization Plan
- Beat Report: 9/13/12 Housing and Community Development Committee Meeting as a Whole
- Somerville Meeting Portal
- Aldermanic Standing Committees