The next ResiStat meeting is the WARD 4 meeting for residents of Winter Hill, Ten Hills, Mystic View, and States Ave. On Tuesday, May 1, 6:30-8 p.m., please join Mayor Curtatone, Alderman Lafuente, City Police, City Staff and your neighbors for updates on and a discussion of citywide and neighborhood topics. The meeting will be held in the Winter Hill Community School Cafeteria. Light refreshments will be served at a meet-and-greet after the meeting, where residents can talk with City officials and their neighbors. For the full schedule of spring ResiStat meetings, click HERE.
The meeting will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. followed by a meet-and-greet from 8 to 8:30 p.m.: Tuesday, May 1, 6:30-8 p.m.
Winter Hill Community School Cafeteria,
115 Sycamore St. (use Medford St. entrance)Neighborhood topics include:
- Winter Hill Community Growth and Land Use Planning
- Star Market update
- Latest ward 4 crime and safety stats
- Possible Foss Park Rec center
- Assembly Square as it affects Ward 4
- Green Line Extension Station Area Planning (Gilman & Lowell Stations)
- Boathouse improvements
- Road repaving schedule for Ward 4 Spring 2012
If you have any questions, please contact ResiStat Coordinator Denise Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-625-6600 x2103 to suggest topics.