|September 22, 2011|
|6:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Thurs. Sep. 22 6:30 – 9:00 PM
Somerville Public Library
3rd Fl. Conf. Room
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
This is the regular meeting of the Somerville Design Review Committee.
Agenda likely includes Assembly Square mixed use buildings on Block 3, including a cinema. These proposals help fulfill the financial conditions needed for the success of the Assembly Square DIF and iCubed programs.
The Design Review Committee provides design criteria, guidance and recommendations to permit applicants. Its mandate is to maintain and enhance the natural, aesthetic, and cultural heritage of the City and to preserve the value of land and buildings.
For more information, see:
- Assembly Square Mixed-Use Development Project
- Assembly Row District Improvement Financing Program
- Infrastructure Investment Incentive (I-Cubed) Program
- Inner Belt / Brickbottom Development Project
- Somerville Design Review Committee (Agendas and Minutes)