by David Dahlbacka in Assembly Square, Beat Reporter, City Finances, Development and Zoning, Environment and Open Space, Events, Orange Line
Posted on April 10, 2011 at 6:56 pm
Last Modified on April 10, 2011 at 6:57 pm
|April 13, 2011|
|7:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Wed. Apr. 13 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Somerville City Hall
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
This is a continuation of the 3/31/11 Assembly Row DIF Bond Hearing, called by the Somerville Board of Aldermen Finance Committee address the Assembly Row DIF Bond proposal.
If Assembly Row is not developed to produce a high enough tax base, the city could end up repaying this bond from general funds.
For more information, see:
- Comment on 3/31/11 Assembly Row DIF Bond Hearing
- Staff Report: W-ZHA Fiscal Impact Report (PDF)
- W-ZHA Report: Fiscal Impacts of Phase I of Assembly Row (PDF)
- DIF Tri-Party Agreement (PDF)
- Staff Report: DIF Bond Authorization (PDF)
- Assembly Row District Improvement Financing Program.