by David Dahlbacka in All Ages, Announcements, Assembly Square, Beat Reporter, Bicycles, Development and Zoning, Environment and Open Space, Events, Government Reform, Orange Line, Pedestrians, Traffic & Parking
Posted on October 20, 2010 at 2:29 pm
Last Modified on October 20, 2010 at 2:34 pm
|November 4, 2010|
|6:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Thurs. Nov. 4 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Somerville City Hall
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
This is a special joint public hearing by the Planning Board and the BOA Land Use Committee.
The agenda includes the following:
- Change to the zoning ordinance to allow self-storage in Assembly Square
- Changes to the zoning ordinance to revise the procedures for reviewing Special Permits, Special Permits with Site Plan Approval, and variances
- Changes to the zoning ordinance to revise the parking requirements for large scale retail
- Change to the zoning ordinance to allow Historic Carriage House as a use in certain districts
- Special permit to allow Federal Realty to exceed signage size requirements in Assembly Square.
For more information, see:
- Assembly Square Mixed-Use Project
- Self-Storage in Assembly Square Project
- Assembly Square Change-of-Use Ordinance