by David Dahlbacka in All Ages, Beat Reporter, City Finances, Development and Zoning, Environment and Open Space, Events, Housing, Neighborhoods and Squares, Transportation
Posted on August 22, 2010 at 8:20 pm
Last Modified on August 29, 2010 at 5:23 am
|September 2, 2010|
|6:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Thurs. Sep. 2 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Somerville City Hall
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
Agenda not available (8/29/10)
This is the regular meeting of the Somerville Planning Board. The Planning Board holds public hearings and grants permits for special districts, such as Planned Unit Developments.
This meeting will deal with an ongoing and sometimes controversial Somerville development, Ocean State Job Lot at 299 Broadway.
For more information, see:
- Broadway Redevelopment Project
- 8/24/10 Planning Board Meeting — Beat Report (Part 2: 299 Broadway)
- 8/17/10 Ocean State Job Lot Introductory Meeting II — Beat Report
- Online petition against changing the zoning to allow Ocean State Job Lot use
- 6/30/10 Ocean State Job Lot Introductory Meeting – Beat Report