by David Dahlbacka in All Ages, Beat Reporter, Development and Zoning, Environment and Open Space, Events, Housing, Neighborhoods and Squares, Somerville By The Numbers, Transportation, Ward 4
Posted on August 7, 2010 at 2:48 pm
Last Modified on August 7, 2010 at 3:42 pm
|August 24, 2010|
|6:00 pm||to||9:00 pm|
Thurs. Aug. 24 6:00 – 9:00 PM
Somerville City Hall
93 Highland Ave.
Somerville MA (map)
Agenda not available (8/7/10)
This is a rescheduled meeting of the Somerville Planning Board. The original meeting was scheduled 8/19. The Planning Board holds public hearings and grants permits for special districts, such as Planned Unit Developments.
This meeting deals with ongoing and sometimes controversial Somerville developments: One Benton Road and Ocean State Job Lots at 299 Broadway.
For more information, see:
- Broadway Redevelopment Project
- 6/30/10 Ocean State Job Lot Introductory Meeting – Beat Report
- Online petition against changing the zoning to allow Ocean State Job Lot use
- 5/6/10 Planning Board Meeting – Beat Report
- 4/15/10 Planning Board – Beat Report